Install Integration for Salsa and Gravity Forms
- Make sure your WordPress site has Gravity Forms installed and activated.
- Download Integration for Salsa and Gravity Forms on wordpress.org.
- Log into your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the left sidebar, select Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page and select the .zip file that you downloaded.
- A screen should display letting you know that the plugin was installed successfully. Click the Activate Plugin button.
Connect WordPress to Salsa
NOTE: Due to Salsa limitations, the username/password information that you enter in the Salsa API Settings must be a username/password that is only connected only to a single Salsa system. If you enter a username/password that is connected to multiple Salsa systems, you will not see the correct fields and groups for form configurations.
- In the left sidebar in WordPress, go to Forms > Settings.
- Select Salsa API.
- Complete the fields in the Salsa API Settings section:
- Salsa Domain (required) - Enter the domain (aka node) of your Salsa instance. It should be something like salsa.wiredforchange.com or salsa4.salsalabs.com.
- Salsa Username (required) - Enter the email address of your Salsa administrator account.
- Salsa Password (required) - Enter the password of your Salsa administrator account. IMPORTANT: This is not stored encrypted; make sure it's not too valuable.
- Salsa Organization Key - Enter the numeric organization key of the Salsa account you want to sync data to. This is only needed if your Salsa account has administrator access to more than one organization and you want to make sure data is sent to the correct organization.
- Salsa Chapter Key - Enter the numeric chapter key of the Salsa account you want to sync data to. This is only needed if the provided Salsa organization key has more than one chapter connected to its Salsa account and you want to make sure the data is synced to the correct chapter.
- Click Update Settings to save your information. If everything is entered correctly, green checkmarks will display next to the Salsa Domain and Salsa Username fields. If not, red "X"s will display and you should check your login credentials.