TABLE OF CONTENTS
Your site uses a content editor called Elementor. It's possible you are also utilizing Elementor Pro (if that is the case you would have coordinated purchasing a premium license with your project manager). Please review the documentation provided by Elementor as they will go through individual feature functionality and walkthroughs.
To use Elementor to edit a page:
- From the WordPress Administrator Interface, click Pages on the left navigation menu. You’ll see a list of every page on your site, organized by folder structure.
- Click the page title to begin editing it. When the screen refreshes, you can choose Elementor view, which looks like the screenshot below:
- Once in the Elementor view, you will see the frontend view of the page. To edit any specific blocks or elements on the page, click on that item. The standard text will open a text editor in the left column as shown below. Other elements will also open any editable settings in that left column.
When creating an element from scratch, we recommend using ones with the “JX” label since those are JupiterX compatible:
Tips & Tricks
Styling has been added to various features on the current site to match your organization’s brand look and feel. To replicate these features, you can:
- Right click and duplicate an existing element:
- Click into an existing element and copy all of its existing STYLE settings: