You need to be an admin for the page to manage/assign roles.
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Settings in the left menu.
- Click Page Roles.
- Below Assign a new Page role, type Joe Cornershop or email@example.com in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Click Editor and select the Moderator role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
You must be an admin to assign new roles.
- Open your Business Manager settings
- Go to the “People” section and click on “Add New People” to add new users
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the box to select Cornershop Creative
- Click on “Assign Assets” and select “Pages”
- Select the Page Editor role - Hit the “Save Changes” button
To give access to your Twitter account, you’ll need to use TweetDeck.
- Click on More, then Settings and privacy
- Click Your Account
- Click on TweetDeck Teams on the right-hand side and make sure it's turned on
- Login to TweetDeck using your Twitter account credentials
- Click on Accounts, then Manage Team
- Type @cornershop in the Add team member box
- Choose the Admin access level and click Authorize
To give access, you must access your page as a super admin.
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Manage admins
- Click the Page admins tab
- Click the Add admin button.
- Type Christine Ward (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinesward) in the Search for a member… text field
- Click the correct name from the menu that appears
- Select the Analyst role
- Click save
- Go to studio.youtube.com
- On the left-hand side, click Settings
- Click Permissions
- Click Invite and enter the email address email@example.com
- Click Access and select the Editor role
- Click save
How to Add Facebook Fundraiser
To allow fundraising for your nonprofit on Facebook:
- Sign up to accept donations on Facebook.
- On a desktop, log into Facebook and click Settings in the top menu of your Facebook Page.
- Click Donations under Fundraisers.
- Check the box next to Allow people to create fundraisers.
- Check the box next to Allow people to add donate buttons next to their posts.
- Click Save.