TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adding New Pages
From the WordPress Administrator Interface, hover over the Pages item and select Add New. You now have a fresh page. Complete it with the following things in mind:
- The name of your page goes in the empty box at the top. This is the name that will be used in menus at that the top of your published page.
- Use the Format and Style dropdowns to make your text and links look interesting.
- Remember to click Publish to make your page available to your site visitors.
Once on your page, your experience will depend largely on which content editor you are using. WordPress' default editor as of 2020 is Gutenberg. In addition, certain themes come with their own editors. You can review our various articles and other documentation for more information here.
Bulk Editing Content
WordPress gives you the ability to edit content in bulk by changing any the following elements across multiple pages at once:
- Parent Item
- Comments (allow vs not-allow)
- Published Status
To do this, follow these steps:
- When logged into WordPress, navigate to the content you want to edit (e.g. Pages, Posts, News, etc.) and click on the View All.
- When viewing all content, check the Check All box next to the title heading.
- In the dropdown above this checkbox titled Bulk Action change that to Edit and click the gray Apply button
- From here, you’ll have the option to change any of the above variables by changing the dropdown menus or selecting items from the multi-select box. Click the blue Update button to save your changes.