If you do not already have an existing account or website with Pantheon, there is nothing for you to do. Cornershop will create a new site and then invite you to be the site owner before launch.
If you have existing sites or accounts with Pantheon, then you will need to grant us access. Pantheon supports adding all of Cornershop as an agency, which is the easiest way for us to start the development process.
Here’s the process for that:
- Whoever at the client who is the “Site Owner” will need to login to Pantheon
- From their site’s Pantheon dashboard, the site owner needs to click on “Team” in the upper right corner.
- At the bottom of the modal that then appears, the site owner needs to click on “Add Supporting Organization”:
- The site owner should search for “Cornershop Creative, LLC” and add us when we’re listed.
- Cornershop will then get an email notification confirming the addition.
For more information, check out Pantheon’s documentation.