This document includes a summary of updates to the eCard product based on the most current release.
User/Donor Facing Changes
Add BCC email address to eCards
- The payment page will now include a field for BCC email address. This will collect any email address the user provides and when the eCard order they completed sends (either immediately or on the scheduled date) the provided email address will be BCC’d. The recipient of the eCard will not see the BCC email.
Minor text styling and spacing changes on eCard preview
- There is an additional space (screenshot) between the donor message and the organization message on the eCard preview.
Request optional physical address for eCard recipients
- Within site options (screenshot) you can toggle on and off the option to request physical address for eCard recipients. It is not a required field for the donor. When toggled on they can choose to provide a physical address in the newly displayed fields (screenshot).
Edit confirmation page text
- Within site options (screenshot), we have displayed a new tab. You can use the confirmations tab to edit the text that will display on the confirmation page (screenshot) after an eCard order is submitted. You will be able to supply a different confirmation message with a different WYSIWYG field for paid eCards and free eCards.
Edit email notification text, subject, and email
- Within site options (screenshot), we have displayed a new tab. You can use the notifications tab to edit the “from” name, the “subject”, and the “body” text for your email confirmation. You will be able to supply a different subject and body with different text fields for paid eCards and free eCards.