Managed WordPress Maintenance includes:
- Hosting Management. If the site is hosted on Kinsta, Pantheon or other approved hosting platforms, Cornershop will provide hosting management services, including: (1) liaising with the hosting company during outages; (2) overseeing server PHP upgrades; and (3) monitoring for uptime, usage and bandwidth. Additional server management responsibilities may require additional cost.
- Weekly updates to WordPress Core and WordPress plugins. Theme updates are not included.
- Visual Comparison Monitoring to catch and resolve any variations caused during the WP Core and plugin update process.
- Automated security scans.
- Daily offsite database (i.e., website content) backups and weekly offsite full site (i.e., database, code, plugins) backups.
Managed WordPress Maintenance + Support includes:
- All of the above
- Visual Comparison Monitoring on two additional pages
- An annual website audit that examines the website’s performance metrics, security settings, frontend design and layout, content organization, SEO, and accessibility.
- Support for Fast Tasks, which are defined as:
- Initial troubleshooting and investigation of new issues that takes less than 30 minutes
- Quick adjustments to content, images, alignment, and styles that can be made directly on the live site without needing Customer review and approval.
- Installation of new plugins (though configuration cost may be additional).
- A discounted development rate of $160/hour for anything outside the scope of a Fast Task.
|Small||Medium||Large – Pantheon|
|Monthly Visits||Up to 12,000||Up to 40,000||More than 40,000|
|Managed WordPress Maintenance||$80 monthly or|
|$100 monthly or|
|$120 monthly or|
|Managed WordPress Maintenance + Support||$210 monthly or|
|$250 monthly or|
|$300 monthly or|
Last updated: 06 February 2019